Sunday, December 23, 2012
150's!
So a day before Christmas Eve I finally made it into the 150's! 159 to be exact, but I will take it! I've lost 104 lbs, and am so happy! I am now officially only 10 lbs away from a "normal" BMI. I know I know, it's silly..but that was one of my major goals. Weighing 120 is an ultimate, long-term goal. Having a normal BMI was the goal I KNEW I had to achieve and in my mind means I accomplished what I set out to accomplish when I chose to have WLS. I have been sick for the past two weeks so my eating/working out has been super off track, so am pleasantly surprised I weighed this today. After the holidays I am stepping up the work outs and cutting the crap out. Old habits die hard and they are starting to creep back in and I can't let that happen, and won't! Certain things just taste so good, but I know it's not worth it. I had a major NSV today..went to Victoria's Secret for some new lounge pants (which I never would've been able to fit into before..) ended up buying a medium size pant, a medium size sweater, and a sexy bra! Then went into JCP and bought a size 8 skinny jeans..I was shocked. Never thought I would see the day where I fit into the single digits. I love it. Just being able to walk into any store, see something I like, find it in my size and buy it without the anxiety and disappointment of it not fitting or not being able to buy it because they don't make large enough sizes. So crazy how in less than a year so much has changed. In other exciting news, about two weeks ago I got another dog! A 10 week old puppy, same breed as my other dog..she's great. Much calmer than my dog who's now a year old, and listens very well. I am excited to have two, they are so cute interacting together and give me so much happiness and joy. I want another one, but two is enough for now :) Since I am bad at blogging, my next update will most likely be when I hit my normal BMI goal. Hopefully not too long from now! I hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Year and Merry Christmas, or whichever holiday you celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment